- ・Who am I
- ・Ways I can help the company right now
- ・Current job
- ・What I am looking for
- ・Current & expected salary
- ・Japanese level
- ・Visa status
- ・Notice period
My name is Alfredo Riveroll.
- ・4 years of experience as a Front End Developer. 2 of them using React JS.
- ・Majored in Business Informatics at the most prestigious university in Mexico, ranked one of the top 5 universities in Latin America with an overall GPA of 3.7.
- ・I speak English, Spanish and Japanese.
- ・I have worked in three different countries; Chile, Mexico, and Japan.
- ・I am the founder of the most popular Anime Tourism's website, with more than 60,000 views per month.
- ・1 year of work experience as a Business Process Manager.
- ・Experience leading international teams.
- ・9 certifications, including PRINCE2 Agile and LPIC Linux 1.
- ・In my previous company, I received the award of “Most Improved Employee” in 2017, being the first foreigner to won it.
- ・Building web applications using React JS. Both, Single Page Application (SPA) and Server Side Render Applications (SSR).
- ・PHP Wordpress, theme development.
- ・Leading teams.
- ・SEO, especially keyword research and technical SEO.
- ・Writing business or system requirement definition.
- ・Mapping and analyzing the business process.
- ・Writing blog articles.
I work as a Front End Developer (React JS), some of my responsabilities are:
- ・Creating new Web Applications using React JS.
- ・Maintaining legacy applications using React JS.
- ・Building Server-Side Rendering (SRA) Applications using Next and Gatsby JS.
- ・Writting and determining the requirements of a web application.
A position as a mid-level Front End Engineer (React JS) or as a Consultant at a company where I can grow and take on new challenges over time. Ultimately, I would like to assume more management responsibilities.
I am more concerned at the moment with talking to you about discovering whether we are a mutual fit. I am confident that you’re offering a salary that’s competitive in the current market.
My Japanese level is intermediate-advanced. I can read and write emails without any problem. During a business meeting, I understand around 70% of the conversation. In a casual conversation around 95%.
In a business environment, my speaking skills are a bit limited. I am not as confident in this compared to my reading and writing skills.
At my current job, I speak both English and Japanese. Likewise, I have been dating my Japanese girlfriend for almost 4 years and living with her for two years. I speak Japanese every day with her, so I am in an environment where I constantly improve my speaking skills.
I have not taken the JLPT yet, but I have taken a mock-up test of the N2. I’ve gotten good results and I am sure that I can pass it without any problem.
I am currently renewing my engineering working visa.
I can join a new company from May.